Likya Pavilion Villas
A quartet of quiet comfort
There are four detached three-bedroomed villas at the Likya Pavilion, all with their own separate footpath access and entrance.
The villas have private swimming pools, all big enough for a gentle swim or a communal floating bask. The pools and their furnished terraces curve elegantly around the front of each villa. From the lower floors the villas have limited sea views, with lovely panoramic views from the upper floors.
With two double rooms on the upper floor, and a twin room on the ground floor, the villas are ideal for families with young children, or larger parties of adults. The double bedrooms open onto a spacious furnished terrace. All three bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms.
- All villas are air-conditioned throughout
- All three bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms with Molton Brown toiletries
- Elegant, modern furnishing in the living and dining areas
- Spacious, well-appointed kitchens
- Satellite TV and DVD players
- Guests staying in the Pavilion Villas may use Yali Beach Club (five minutes’ walk from the hotel), with sun loungers, umbrellas and beach towels. There is a restaurant and bar at the beach – local charges apply.
- Bed and Breakfast Basis: Couples and Families with older children (14 +) are invited to breakfast at the Likya Pavilion Restaurant and those with young children (under 14) will have their breakfast served in the convenience of your own villa.
- Grocery ordering service
Please note: families with children of all ages are welcome at the villas.